0

2 Fold Handmade Card "Sweetie"


It's Saturday and it's a stressful day hahahahahahahahahha? Why? My son is around craving for mamma every minute of the day hahahahahahahha. Saturday means we have to go to the grocery with my parents-in-law .... then we all eat lunch together ..... then I take their cute little dog named Casper for a short walk .... then read few swedish celebrity magazines ... then go home ... then fix all the grocery items in the kitchen .... give Joseph snacks and then wait for my husband to come home .... then time in my craft room again. We're back actually and I'm here in my own world :D

I managed to make the card this morning and it's only now that I was able to take pictures. I created this card with a sweet friend in my mind all the time. We both love butterflies, flowers, and ribbons and she adores any shade of blue. Oh well, I like yellow and orange and green so I tried to incorporate all of the above.

Maybe you have read my blog yesterday mentioning about my sweetie who is not so well for now. Thanks for those who said a little prayer :D How I really wanted to be with her and make her smile and take care of her and simply just be with her. But, those are wishful thinking coz she's far fom me. So, I created a card showing her my intentions and I think the card turned out great :D

Materials Used:
Retro Cardstock from DCWV
Plain colored cardstocks
Stamps: Kram by Slojd o Detaljer
"love" by KI expressions
Butterfly sequins
Red stamp pad and Red embossing powder
Ctton balls for the clouds
Punchers : Sun, Tulip, and Dove
Ribbons from Hobby Craft
Mini wooden flowers and blings
Yellow and Denim Blue Stickles
Martha Stewart Edge Punchers : Picket Fence and Doiley Lace
Stampin'Up Ticket Punch and Scallop Punch
Paper Pad by Making Memories









0 comments:

Back to Top