0

Handmade Photo Frames


12th day of National Craft Month - woot! woot!

This day I devoted my free time creating 2 handmade photo frames :D

I made 1 frame for my nephew, Ryan, and 1 for my brother and sister-in-law. Ryan's pix was taken 1 week after he was born while the photo of my brother and sister-in-law about to kiss was taken during their civil wedding last Nov. 28, 2008, at Leeds UK.


Ryan's Photo Frame - made of chipboard and embellished with the alterd clothes pin(s) I made yesterday. I added words in every pin using my Just Rite stamps. Then, I used plain chipboard for the letter "R" and covered it with denim blue stickles. I added drummer boy and photo corner chipboards given by Claire. The big dots ribbon is from panduro and underneath are 2 layers of MS doiley lace punched border. The background paper is Chateau Toile paper from K & C Company but i added stickles on every side to add glitter :D












Couple's Photo frame - also made of chipboard but the background paper is Neopolitan Swirl Daisies from K & C Company. I added a big flower by Carribean Collection from Prima. "Embrace Life" chipboard is also from K & C Company. The 2 wooden ladybugs, heart brad, and polka dots ribbon are from Panduro while the band with pompoms is from my mom. I added one of the altered pins I made yesterday, too :D







I also made a photo frame last month and you may click here to view it :D

To see all the altered clothes pin(s) I made, click here :D

0 comments:

Back to Top