0

My Stampin' Up Goodies has finally arrived

I have been very very sad .... hurt ... and in pain since yesterday a little over 1pm. When I woke up this morning, the pain is still in my heart. The problem with me is that when someone hurt me so bad, I can never ever be the same again to that person. My husband got worried, too, and tried to cheer me up until he left for work this morning.

Anyway, after bringing my son to his pre-school which is just a block away, I saw the post van inside our garage. I almost run hahahahahahaha and of course I have a big and heavy package that's why he used our garage hehehehehehehhe.

I hurriedly opened the box and these are the goodies I found inside. My much-awaited Stampin' Up goodies and other tools that I ordered last December 2008. It just came in today because of some reasons.

My hands are restless but I know i can't use these items yet unless I clean my craft room :(

The 4 sets of Rubber Stamps are freebies I received from Stampin' Up during their Sale-a-bration campaign.

I so love the punchers and I will surely acquire more when they have sale-a-bration :D

I can't wait to try the Stamp-a-ma-jig :-D







0 comments:

Back to Top