0

Christams 2008 Packaging


Would you believe that last 20th of December, my husband told me if I bought anything already for all our personnel? Duh?????!!!!! I panicked of course coz the answer is obvious hahahahahahahahahaha. And so we hurriedly bought giftcards so they can just buy whatever they want. On the way home I was already thinking how to wrap the gifts. It can't be just on a simple envelop, right? So after dinner that day, I started making boxes, then asked my son to help me embosse the front accent of the box. My son really enjoyed using the Big Shot coz he didn't even exert any effort at all. He's so proud and find the front covers very beautiful. I also made home-made stickers (thanks to xyron) to seal each box. To personalize each bag/box, I added their names, too :D

Materials:

white paper from Kuretake
Panduro wrapping paper
cuttlebug Christmas cheer embossing folder
gift ribbon I bought in the Philippines 25 years ago
xyron sticker maker
digital scraps fro the stickers
silver 200grams board
ATG Scotch 700






0 comments:

Back to Top