0

Altered Things and a Handmade Frame


This set of gifts I made for Justine. She makes nice multiply sites and she surprised me by making one for my gallery. For a few days I was able to use the personalized Scrapi-Hapi-Licious theme but yesterday afternoon the background got wacky ... it says bandwidth is over. I had to remove it temporarily :(

Anyway, Justine is a school girl ... I mean lady ... i think she's 17 years old. She was the very first to invite me at Multiply for the year 2009 and I felt glad to create something for her and send it in Philippines.

I altered a stationary pocket holder and as well as the pencil case.

As for the chipboard frame, I made it myself.

I did all these things in one day, Feb 18 of this year. I hope she likes what I made for her. I had a hard time thinking on what to create for her coz I really don't know her ... yet hihihihihihihihihi PLUS I have no idea what teen-agers like nowadays hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. The only thing I know from her are her favorite colors which I applied in this set of gifts.

To see details of each items click the title of this blog :-D


Materials used for the handmade photo frame are:
Kuratake plain baby blue paper
DCWV printed paper
Prima Flowers
Panduro Brads
Glitters
Just Rite Stamps for the word Happiness
Plain Bubble sticker placed on top of the word Happiness
Inger Harding Unmounted Stamps
Promarkers to color the stamps:
Purple Color Box Stamp Pad

Materials Used for The Altered Folder are:
Hobby Craft Ribbon
Martha Stewart Scallop Dot Edge Puncher
Martha Stewart Doiley lace Edge Puncher
Playing Cards
Panduro bands
Panduro White and Red Flowers
Panduro brad
Tilda Stripe Paper
Unknown brand for the butterfly paper
Paper Studio Photo Corner Clear Stamp
Foams to cut the letters J and S
Stickers to spell her name (Justine)
Glitters

Materials used for the Altered Pencil Case
Laced Ribbon I bought in the Philippines 20 years ago hahahahahahaha
American Crafters ELEMENTS Ribbon
Swedish made ribbon
bead

Aside from the basic tools used in paper crafting, I also used:
ATG Scotch 700
Glue gun

0 comments:

Back to Top